threats are fun
Mama needs a new pair of shoes.
Friendly reminder to everyone that this was a thing in the Gamecube version.
for those that dont know what it is…some people refer to this as ‘gyroid face’
and it happens when you do this:
Make the player’s face look like a Gyroid
- Drop all of your items and money on the ground or somewhere in your town.
- If the player has something in their pockets, it will be lost.
- Talk to Porter (the monkey who is located on the Trian Station in the player’s town.) and tell him he/she is taking a trip.
- Once the player is on the train, press RESET on the GameCube (or Wii)
- Load up the player must account, a random villager from the player’s town should say something like “Do you want to use a default character?” say No.
- The player’s face should now be erased and should look like a gyroid.
This easter egg is not a glitch; Nintendo programmed this occurrence intentionally.
above courtesy of nookipedia!!
This happened to me not on purpose and it scared the shit out of me.
that’s some totoro level shit right there.
uhhh!! its not a caliborn but this is…one of the draws i did…
i cant post most of the caliborns for a while but i have a few doodle-y ones sitting around that i can post haha